For State Representative
Well Done on a Highly Successful Campaign
We lost the primary race for Democratic candidate for State Representative by approximately 60 votes. However, the campaign was a huge success and everyone involved should feel a sense of dignity and honor for being associated with such a successful campaign. I certainly do.
• Runner-up in a very intense three-way election;
• Lost by less than 3 % of the total vote;
• Won all five precincts in Ashland;
• Spent approximately $10,000 less than the nearest opponent;
• Stayed on-budget throughout the campaign;
• More than 150 individual donors;
• Assembled a team of more than 50 volunteers;
• Placed approximately 150 Lawn Signs;
• Created some meaningful friendships;
• Refused all Special Interest money;
• Changed the district’s dialogue on important environmental issues;
• Maintained a positive campaign; never disparaging any opponent;
Once the General Election is complete, we will organize a Campaign Reunion party. It will be a fun event with refreshments and awards and plenty of campaign war stories.
Until then . . . Do Good Things!